Please have the following information ready when you call:
1. Your full name,
2. Current address
3. Phone number,
4. Date of appointment,
5. Type of appointment (doctor,
dentist, therapy, etc.)
Office Hours: 8:00-5:00 pm
For more information, please call
1. Transport patients to and from WIHCC clinics during the business hours of 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
2. Arrange transportation for patients who have a referral outside of the WIHCC service area.
RULES FOR RIDERSHIP
1. Seat belts must be worn at all times.
2. No standing or moving in aisle when
van is in motion.
3. Patients exhibiting hazardous
circumstances or high risk for falls will
not be permitted to ride.
4. Van may not go to field clinics during
5. Priority will be given to elderly and
disabled patients (including their
a. Elderly patient are considered 60 years and older.
b. Disabled patients are considered
to have a physical or physical
impairment which substantially
limits one or more major life
6. Only one (1) escort per patient.
7. Arrange for and have caretaker be
available and ready to pick up the
patient at the end of transport