Eye Clinic Hours
(Closed 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM for lunch.)
If this is an emergency and we are closed go to Urgent Care.
NOTE: We are on Mountain Standard Time (MST). Same as the City of Winslow.
- Eligible adults can get glasses here once every two years.
- Eligible children can get glasses here once year.
- You can take your prescription somewhere else - ask for a copy.
- We can replace screws, nose pads and adjust your glasses for you.
- Our optical suppliers will replace a broken frame once, if it is less than a year old.
- Scratches on lenses cannot be removed, and we do not replace scratched lenses.
- Clean your glasses by washing them with dishwashing detergent and rubbing with your fingers. Rinse them, then dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not place your glasses with the lenses down on a table or other surfaces as it will scratch them.
- Do not leave your glasses sitting in a hot car. Both the frame and the lenses can warp.
Eye Clinic Walk-In Policy.
- Patients with eye injuries, infections, irritation, pain and sudden loss of vision will be seen without an appointment as walk-ins.
- Patients wanting eyeglass prescriptions will need to make an appointment. No eyeglass prescriptions will be done during walks-in visits.
No patient under the age of eighteen (18) will be seen unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
We do not fit Contact Lenses.
- Since we do not fit Contacts we can not give you a contact lens prescription.
- The only exception are patients who have medical eye conditions such as keratoconus, aphakia, corneal distortion and extreme refractive error.
- Patients without a medical reason for being fit will need to receive contact lens services elsewhere.