Eye Clinic Hours
(Closed 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM for lunch.)
If this is an emergency and we are closed go to Urgent Care.
NOTE: We are on Mountain Standard Time (MST). Same as the City of Winslow.
Eye Clinic Walk-In Policy.
- Patients with eye injuries, infections, irritation, pain and sudden loss of vision will be seen without an appointment as walk-ins.
- Patients wanting eyeglass prescriptions will need to make an appointment. No eyeglass prescriptions will be done during walks-in visits.
No patient under the age of eighteen (18) will be seen unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
We do not fit Contact Lenses.
- Since we do not fit Contacts we can not give you a contact lens prescription.
- The only exception are patients who have medical eye conditions such as keratoconus, aphakia, corneal distortion and extreme refractive error.
- Patients without a medical reason for being fit will need to receive contact lens services elsewhere.