"To improve THE QUALITY OF AND ACCESS TO CARE..."
Winslow Indian Health Care Center's N.E.T. Services, is located in the General Services Department which is located on the north end of WIHCC campus next to Finance department (former Urgent Care building), in grey trailer "A". Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. WIHCC continues to improve patient services with the addition of two vehicles obtained through the Northern Arizona Council of Governments under a Federal Transit Administration Grant in partnership with the Arizona Department of Transportation for transporting elderly and disabled. These vehicles will be running on a daily basis between the clinic locations of Leupp and Dilkon. Priority will be given to elderly and disable patients. Non-emergent transportation arrangement for patients with Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (American Indian Health Plan) is available.
* N.E.T. Service drivers are CPR certified.
* Each N.E.T vehicles are handicapped accessible.
* You may bring snacks for your all day appointments.
Thomas Begay and Vickie Long, Courtesy Transport Drivers
1. Transport patients to and from WIHCC clinics during the business hours of 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
2. Arrange transportation for patients who have a referral outside of the WIHCC service area.
RULES FOR RIDERSHIP
1. Seat belts must be worn at all times.
2. No standing or moving in aisle when
van is in motion.
3. Patients exhibiting hazardous
circumstances or high risk for falls will
not be permitted to ride.
4. Van may not go to field clinics during
5. Priority will be given to elderly and
disabled patients (including their
a. Elderly patient are considered 60 years and older.
b. Disabled patients are considered
to have a physical or physical
impairment which substantially
limits one or more major life
6. Only one (1) escort per patient.
7. Arrange for and have caretaker be
available and ready to pick up the
patient at the end of transport